May 12, 2013

A Happy and Teary Mothers Day to ME!!

This year Colin's Grade One Class completed a questionnaire about their Moms to be given on Mothers Day. What a chuckle to see how my little guy sees me.... I was going to take a picture of his questionnaire, but making out his version of spelling is quite a challenge, and teacher let him spell things just like they sounded to him. Those that are close enough to understand have been spelled in Colins version... his answers are underlined. Here is what Colin had to say!

My Mom is pretty and kind of  tall. And she weighs five feet tall. (way to dodge that one!)
She has beautiful green eyes and brown brown hair.
She loves to wear pijamies around the house but when she goes out she puts on a kot. (pjs and a coat, lol)
Her favourite clothes are pujamus.
Her favourite colour is purple.
She drives a 0.
My Mom likes to go to Wendes for dinner. (umm, eew)
Her favourite food to eat is pitatos.
Her favourite store is Woolmrt.
She likes to spend money on school snaxs. (hahaa!)
My Mom likes to play in the summer and drink hot chocolate in the winter.
Her favourite vacation spot is Cuba. (teehee)
My Mom is happy when I get up early.
Her favourite tv show is Greys Anatomy.
My Mom always says I love you.
My Mom cooks the best hamburgers. This is how she makes it she puts it in the oven. (way to give away my cooking secret!)
My Mom and I like to hug.
My Mom is beautiful because she married my Dad.
My Mom is the greatest because she hulps me with stuf.

Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mommies out there... ♥
 

No comments: