January 25, 2012

I'm Sexy and I Know it...

Colin loves this song. He has also thought it quite funny to proclaim loudly and often (usually in public) that "Mommy's sexy and she knows it". lol.
Well, contrary to Colin's belief... I do not ALWAYS know it. Some times us girls need a reminder. And that is what my boudoir session the other day gave me... a good reminder. Sex appeal and sensuality is in us all. It is an awesometastic feeling (thanks Aidan for the new word) to bring it out. And... it knows no bounds! I have not seen the final product yet... kicking myself for not putting on a little more makeup or for messing with my hairspray and having only so so results with my hair... but as awkward as it was to start... by the end, I was feelin it! :)
I even left to go pick up the kids and walking down the street, riding the bus.. I had the inner dialogue saying... "Oh, do you know what I did with MY morning" and "Yeah, you see it. I know." *grin*

No comments: