February 25, 2012

In All My Glory



     
                                                         

                     

I thought I would share just a few of my favourite pics from my recent boudoir session. Fabulous fun... I have to say I am pretty pleased with the shots. I embrace all parts of myself today. Confidence comes with age. But I suppose it also comes when one is able to balance insecurities with what is real. I am not going to wait to be a certain something to consider myself beautiful. I am my own version of beauty... just like every other woman of all ages and sizes are. I am perfectly flawed... inside and out, and I am okay with that.
I first saw this style of photography a few years back. I immediately loved the idea... and in my mind I considered this being something to do when I lose however many pounds... or whatever. And when the opportunity came my way through a friends business... someone I felt I would be very comfortable with... I thought... why am I waiting! Why not now! I think we sit ourselves on a shelf too often as women and do not do the thing we want... with a stupid twist on worthiness. Well, I say... fuck it! I am worth it now. I do not care what others think. I do this for me anyways. So glad I did! I think that every woman should take this plunge... love yourself and get some shots of you in all your glory too!
Of course, some of the best shots have been reserved for my one and only... and a select few sisters!

                                                                              







No comments: