February 10, 2012

L.O.V.E


I know a friend who loves Pink probably even more than I do and she recently posted this video on FB. It brought the song to my front burner... and I have to say that I have had it playing in my head ever since. Thanks K! Not a bad tune to get stuck on... and definitely not a bad message.
I am sending this one out to my bestest... of course, that means you Michael. You know why.
I am so grateful to be your wife. I am so lucky to have YOU to partner with through thick and thin. I thought about this last night. Taking notice of what it really feels like to lay beside you, holding your hand and just be totally still and silent. It is my safe place. My home. We have a good thing. When everything that can complicate us moves aside.... there we are, and it is just easy.
I am proud of you. I do not say it often enough. I know that. But I see what you have done for me and for yourself this past year. I am certain that your love is as far reaching as mine. You are never alone and I have hope in my heart for you, and for us. Love you. xo

2 comments:

Pickles said...

Watched this video on my sis's wall with her. We both had a weepy moment over it, but in a hopeful way. By the end, we were dancing with Boo...

Anonymous said...

Hey..."K" is me!! That song is so great and I love that it inspired you to do a little blog post!

Kerri